Ersan Seer is a futurist consultant, coolhunter, market researcher, strategic advisor, and concept artist. Ersan hungers to make the future world a more fun, peaceful, survivable place. His methodology is to combat peoples' shrinking sense of "now," a phenomenon driven by the increasing pace of technological development, and to get audiences to extend their "inner telescopes" further out into the future by coaxing out the daydreamers in all of us. Ersan shows audiences, by example, how we can all influence the future by thinking about it in the right way.
Preferred consulting specialties include, but are not limited to, trend forecasting about:
• Future Transporation & Self-Driving Cars
• Catastrophe Prevention
• Digital Marketing
• Future Technology & Product Design
• Coolhunting / Pop Culture / Fashion / Brand Development
• Educational Reform
• Social Reform
Ersan also accepts contracts for designing futurist concept art and presentations.
→ Read More & Book Ersan Seer
- YouTube Paid Channels: Hate Will Grow Into Love
- Fiction: Seattle Woman’s Video of Violent Robot Device Goes Viral
- Innovation & Policy-Making Should Be Regulated. But Not By Who You Think.
- Beware the Myth of the Noble Researcher
- Comment Sentiment Analysis Shows People Confused by “Super-Maglev” Train
- Dr Jeffrey Hoos on You’re a natural at predicting the future.
- Robert Neitzke on BiModal Glideway May Be a Better Alternative to Google’s Driverless Cars
- Brian on What the “Why Game” Tells Us About the Future of Human Civilization
- Ersan Seer on Thought Interfaces / Electronic Thought Are the Next Frontier in User Interfaces
- Alex on Thought Interfaces / Electronic Thought Are the Next Frontier in User Interfaces